We're interested in making things that you feel something about.
01 — Our process.
- 1. Meet
- We get to know you. We figure out what you need, what you don't, and what it's going to take to make it all happen.
- 2. Discover
- Ideas begin to sprout—this is when we help them grow. We methodically examine an expansive range of directions, ensuring that good ideas don't go overlooked and potential doesn't go untapped.
- 3. Refine
- Decision time. We begin narrowing and combining ideas until we form a singular direction that is comprehensive and uniquely effective.
- 4. Produce
- Final collateral and materials come together. Stationery is laid out, code gets written, walls get painted— stuff gets made.
- 5. Launch
- We get you ready to take over and show off. We make sure you know the ins and outs of all of the systems we've put together, hand off all the assets, and help you use it all effectively for the indefinite future.
02 — What we do.
Do things worth doing. Optimize your efforts and open new avenues of potential.
- Product Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Art Direction
- User Story Analysis
- Audience Analysis
Change how the world sees you. Send the right message to the right people.
- Brand Identity Design
- Logo & Graphic Mark Design
- Visual Identity Design
- Voice & Tone
- Creative Direction
Make your brand real. Get the point across with things you can feel and places you can be.
- Printed Design
- Collateral Design
- Installation Design
Broaden your reach. Develop experiences that create action.
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Digital Strategy
- Digital User Experience
- Information Design
- Data Visualization
03 — Foundation.
Jen Macias started DUENDE with a focused creative drive: to create genuinely new things, and to solve problems with ambition, attention, and care.
Jen approaches design from her intersecting background of the hard sciences, experience design, and hospitality.
Jen started her career creating curriculum and illustrating diagrams to support HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns in East Africa. After realizing the power of visual storytelling to communicate complex ideas, she set on a path to merge analytical thinking with creative process.
Since then, she’s worked with an array of clients from specialty coffee to hospitality, spirits, tourism and global research. Jen understands the deliberate process of creating great work on repeat, as well as the importance of perceptive end-user experience.