Notice of Accessibility
Duende is committed to providing a website that is accessible to a diverse audience, regardless of technology or ability. We endeavor to create digital accessibility not only within our site, but also, with the design projects we take on. This commitment requires deep learning which is why we are currently dedicating a significant amount of time to that process.
We acknowledge accessibility issues with this site. Issues that we are currently aware of and plan to address as of January 2021 include:
- The continuous motion in ornamental background elements is considered to be inaccessible by some standards. To correct this, we plan to add functionality that allows users to pause animations and/or hide motion elements.
This website was designed to be compatible with a wide variety of screen sizes, types, and resolutions. However, a complete experience cannot be guaranteed in some uncommon use cases, including:
- Resolutions less than 360px wide or smaller than 200px vertically.
- Extreme aspect ratios, especially in portrait orientation.
- Screens with extremely low refresh rates, such as e-ink or monochrome LCD screens.
- Legacy display modes with reduced color gamut, such as 16-bit "High Color" RGB, 8-bit RGB, CGA/EGA, or monochrome 1-bit color.
Should you encounter any issues of compatibility outside of these scenarios which deliberately not supported, or if there is an assistive technology that requires support of one of these technologies, please contact us about it by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website links to third-party content hosted on external websites. This third-party content may or may not meet WCAG standards for accessibility to individuals with disabilities. We're currently exploring those limitations to identify better alternatives.
If you are unable to access any content or functionality available on our website, please email us at email@example.com. We will make reasonable efforts to address the issue, which may include providing you an alternative method(s) for obtaining the content, accessing the functionality, and/or fulfilling your request.